Wednesday, September 9, 2009

B-Rock's Speech to Joint Session of Congress



8:00-8:13 STOP SHAKING HANDS WITH EVERYONE. YOU ALREADY KNOW THESE PEOPLE !!!

8:14 HELLO! Is anyone going to say anything???? I've been here for 14 minutes.

8:15 Is someone taking a picture with an iphone? FAUX PAS !!!

8:19 I really think that Nancy Pelosi is losing weight. She's starting to look like a LOLLIPOP head.

8:20 I had to remind Lauren that all of the people in this room are DRUNK- much like every reality show we watch.

8:21 I HEART JO BIDEN' MY TIME :-)

8:21 Michelle you are so pretty in pink. Jill is bodacious in blue. :o)

8:22 These stories are sobering Barack. No one should be denied Health Care !!!

8:24 Our Healthcare problem IS our deficit problem.

8:28 The time for bickering is over. Preach on.

I'm turning this car around. It's all left turns from here (that's a Chris Rock reference)

8:30 Yeah really REPEAT yourself Obama because these people are stupid.

8:31 Am I broke cuz I'm sick or am I sick cuz I'm broke ???

8:32 Leverage! I like this word.

8:33 He raised his voice- time to stand up!

8:34 What's that guy's name? John McEnroe...John McCain.

8:35 Nancy Pelosi is a chameleon blending into the American flag.

Side Note: What is UP with all these BUSTED monochromatic suits ??? HILLARY!!!

8:37 Barack said "BOGUS" !!!

8:38 UH OH. Tension about health care for illegal immigrants.

Who was that guy with the "WHAT BILL" sign ? This isn't a baseball game !!!

8:41 PUBLIC OPTION!

8:43 "That's a very interesting move. That's a very interesting move." - Evan

8:45 Thank you for providing me with choices, Barack.

8:46 I feel bad for Nancy Pelosi- she's kind of a glorified cheerleader. JAZZ HANDS!

8:47 These people are clapping so lamely. GOLF CLAP. :(

8:48 Seniors. That's right JOE LIEBERMAN. We're lookin' at you !!!

"Healthcare Reform: HOLLA 4 a DOLLA" a novel by Leila Estes

8:49 Dianne Feinstein aka THE MINX :)

8:50 There is so much hateration here!

8:54 1/10th of what now ????????

8:55 I'm holding up a bill. I'm so hardcore.

8:57 Jo Biden only has pupils. Where are the whites of his eyes (sclera) ????
Yes, I looked up sclera because I know that there had to be a scientific word for "the whites of the eyes".

9:00 Okay B-rock it's 9:00. Let's wrap it up... NOT !!! I adore you :)

9:02 I still believe too B-Rock.

9:03 The party is over. DRINKS IN THE LINCOLN BEDROOM !!! :)

2 comments:

Sojourner (You Can't Handle the) Truth said...

Oh my god, thank you for filling me in like Craig David, girl! I was off saying bye to a homegirl heading back to LDN and was mad I missed it.
I am so glad your blog is back. Praise white Jesus!

Handle that Scandal! said...

THANKS NAOMI !!!!! :)

I need to keep expressing myself like Madonna in that video where she ripped off "Metroppolis". oh that's right Madonna, you think I didn't know that "Express Yourself" was a broke ass Fritz Lang homage. :-P