Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JON and K8 + H8 !!!


Live Blogging an Interview with Jon Gosselin. His first interview ALONE (in 4 years I think)

10:02 "She (K8) doesn't speak for HERSELF. She doesn't speak from the

HEART !!!"

10:04 I just saw K8's stomach after sextuplets- OMG. This is getting too real.

10:05 Awww they look so cute back in the day. K8 was so happy when Jon proposed. Oh what a difference a decade makes...

10:08 I was verbally abused!

10:09 Damn, John snapped. This is what happens when you don't have fun in your 20s.

10:10 He said he despised K8- that's brutal bro.

10:11 Commercial Break! Oh weep for me, I got brainwashed like the "Manchurian Candidate"- my latest thought on Jon Gosselin.

10:15 He just made made up a new word--- "paparazzid". (verb)

10:16 "I don't even know why I got married"- K8 @ the dining room table

10:17 In 10 years, I never went out ! That's not a good sign. That's called PRISON.

10:18 K8 took Jon's ring! Scandalous!

10:19 $22,000 therapy bill ! "BROOOOOOO you went to marriage counseling by yourself- bad sign." -Lauren

10:20 Why would I want to be here when I could be snowboarding???- Jon

10:21 The daughter of K8's plastic surgeon is Jon's new gf ??? The plastic surgeon's office is the place to be. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Debbie Rowe!

10:28 The sofa is very important to Jon.

OMG, what if Hallie gets preggo? OMG Now, that would be B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

10:29 Divorced Dad’s Club with K-Fed !!!!! PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE !!!!

10:32 OH NO THE SHOW IS OVER! I need more !!!!! Guess I’m going to turn on “Tool Academy 2 ” now.



















No comments: