Monday, December 14, 2009

Ms. Berry's Breakdown !!!

10:58 I went to Hebrew school- it was called WESLEYAN. (Pre Ray J banter)

11:02 This show is a Broke ass amazing race right now!!!

11:04 This reminds me of America's Next Top Model and their foolery (running around different cities).

I'm going to go eat shit if he asks me too!!!- HEARTBREAKER

11:08 EXTRA just ate like 4 chili hot dogs. WOW that's real love.

11:09 Why does the bodyguard need a stop watch to time these women eating chili hotdogs?

11:13 Why do they need 4 men at the basketball hoop??

11:18 Caliente is dressed like a Harlem Globetrotter.

11:24 Mz. Berry has a breakdown about coming in last. OMG.

11:32 Caliente can't conjugate the present continuous but she knows the word "aphrodisiac"????

11:36 I didn't know I was gonna feel like this !!!

11:38 OMG she didn't just leave 4 poems under his door.

11:41 I am feeling like a crazy person. Maybe because you are a crazy person Mz. Berry.

11:48 Extra is a hot mess. She's coming to his room with questions on broke ass piece of paper.

11:56 Nobody has fought harder than I have !!!!

11:58 EXTRA gets the boot !!!!!!

No comments: