Thursday, October 2, 2008

Live Blogging the VP Debate!

Disclaimer:

I am qualified to do this because I have a PhD in Palintology...


9:01 Yo ma, you are looking fierce in turquoise Gwen.

9:03 “Nice to meet you. Hey, can I call you Joe?”

9:04 Looking good Joe. I see you kept the hair plugs under wraps.

9:05 What? Go to a kid’s soccer game???!!!??

Girl- your tattoed lips are poppin’ tonight!

9:08 Wow. I feel like I am watching someone who is brainwashed.

9:09 Darn right it was the predator lenders!!!

9:10 If you say hockey moms again, I will cut you!

9:11 Heckuva lot of…Girl, this is not “Bevely Hillbillies”

9:12 Darn right! (I hope people aren’t doing a drinking game to this word.)

9:14 Oh snap! 477 times! He is calling you out Sarah! Deregulation nation!

9:14 (part 2) – “Let me tell you what I did as mayor and governor.”

9:15 Gwen shut it down! Holla!

9:16 Joe, you are as cool as a cucumber.

9:17 "Government, you"…..she is talking to the government like it’s one person. Delusional.

9:18 Why would I want to purchase my own health care? Hello!
Like $5,000 is going to get me a lot of health care.

9:20 Joe took it the McCain website!! www.ilovejoebiden.com! ☺

9:21 Oh snap! Good dig! “Bridge to Nowhere” zinger!

9:22 Nice flag pin Joe. I just noticed this.

9:24 How long I have been at this? 5 WEEKS!

9:27 I missed three minutes! Someone knocked on my door!

9:30 She’s making this an east coast- west coast thing! Wait, so Sarah is Tupac??? She better get a blue bandana and a “THUG LIFE” tattoo.

She said “heckuva” again!!!!!!!

9:31 She obviously doesn’t know that global warming is man-made!

9:32 The cause is man-made, sucka. Thanks Joe.

9: 33 I just realized why the “lipstick on a pig” was such a big deal. Sarah is mad that we are not focusing on her tattoed lips, but rather a pig’s lips.

9:34 The chant is “drill baby drill”- excuuuuseeeee you!

9:35 She said “raping”!!!!! WHOA!

9: 36 Same-sex questions! BRING IT ON !!!!!!!

9:37-9:39 I need to see all the questions about same-sex marriage again. That was kind of epic. I don’t know what to say.

9:42 Your plan is a white flag of surrender. As opposed to
the white flag of…cocaine?

9:43 I am confused. I feel like Sarah is sort of getting some shots in. ☹

9:47 She picked Iran because Biden picked Pakistan. Smooth move.

9:48 OUR RESPECT FOR WOMEN’S RIGHTS??? SHUT YOUR MOOSE BURGER FACE SARAH!!!!

9:51 A two-state solution is the solution. Come again?

9:52 Second Holocaust? Don’t go there girl.

9:54 We both love Israel???? I heart Jews !!! Mazel Tov!!!

9:55 Change is a comin’. She sounds like a negro spiritual.

9:58 I am just getting irritated. I wanted Joe Biden to destroy her. I mean I think her answers are making no sense, but yet she is still sort of not failing.

10:00 You just got a passport about 5 hot minutes ago. Like you know anything about the Middle East.

10:03 “Oh man, it’s so obvious I’m a Washington outsider.” Yeah, go back to Alaska- please!

10:04 You didn’t watch that debate. Sarah. LIE-TELLING as usual.

10:06 John McCain knows how to win a war. Right…actually he knows how to graduate #894 out of #899 in Naval Academy. He got captured Sarah, he is not that skilled!

10:09 What do you expect? Two Mavericks!

10:10 Don’t bring your country bumpkin town into this mess.

10:11 “Say it ain’t so!!!!” – Don’t bring Weezer into this.

10:12 Don’t bring Jill Biden into this Sarah. She doesn’t have tattoed lips
like some women I know.

10:13 She’s giving out extra credit points and shout outs. Playa please!

10:14 Stop saying that John is “tapping” you.

10:16 You said “tapping” again.

10: 17 Vice President Cheney is one dangerous mofo. He will shoot your fucking head off and make you apologize. On the realz.

10: 18 HELLO! Gwen said what is your ACHILLES HEEL???
She clearly doesn’t know Greek mythology.

10:21 Joe almost cried. Damn.

10:22 How can she respond like this? After he almost cried???

10:23 Preach on Joe!!!

10:26 New word “QUASI-CAVED”

10:29 Uh oh! Mainstream media- they are trying to hurt you Sarah.

10:34 Don’t bring a baby to a debate! I will expose you Sarah for faking your “5th pregnancy”!!!

No comments: