Monday, November 2, 2009

For the Love of Ray J 2- Season Premiere !!!



To what do I owe this pleasure ???? Ray J is coming on at 2pm and they said that the premiere is at 9pm. Well i guess the desperate housewives types need something to watch during the day. ;)

1:59 I am so excited, that I just can't hide it ! I have been waiting for this premiere for months!!

This intro to Ray J's internal monologue looks like a broke a$$ remake of the "excuse me miss" video with jay-z and pharrell.

2:01 Sharmisa, Franshelle !!!! What are these names ???

2:02 LEILA IS ON THE SHOW !!! OMG and it's not me thank the Lord.

2:03 OMG they just had to bleep out someone's va-jay jay.

2:04 They just bleeped out Leila's boobie. Leila has an accent. I think Leila is the new Caviar. OMG.

2:04 4 minutes into the show and they are already drinking !!!

2:09 First impressions are important. Amen to that.

2:10 I wear my sunglasses at night, so i can, so i can see. (Ray J it's pitch black outside, take off the shades!)

2:11 No he did not just say that he feels like Barack Obama- "YES WE CAN". Ray J please don't quote Barack again.

2:12 Why do these women all hate strippers ??? It's so counter-productive.

2:15 EXTROvert is not the same as EXTRAordinary. EXTRO is not EXTRA.

2:16 Flossy you don't have a four head, you got an EIGHT head (stole that line from "Do The Right Thing"- Thanks Spike Lee)

2:17 Paradise. NO! Pair of Ds (as in boobs). SIGH

2:18 Fettucini? More like Fat-accini. These women are out for blood.

2:24 Ray J: I'm going to teach you "urban dictionary".

2:26 Mz Berry's divorce got finalized the day before she got to this show !!! STOP IT!!! This is too good !!! Also she has two kids, aged 14 and 8. You left your children to hang out at this house??? You are NOT getting a mother's day gift this year lady.

2:29 This girl just asked him his top 5 singers. LAME. What is this ??? Your game is weak.

2:31 It's not like i am trying to smash you on the first night !!!!

2:32 Even if you are a celebrity smasher you don't have to go brag about it !!!
Wow the quotes this season are too good!

2:37 Fettucini is so LONG ISLAND in all the worst ways.

2:39 I don't want to go home to my children! That's what some of these women are really saying. SAD.

2:40 I love how Diego has a herpes sore. AWESOME.

2:44 There is a commercial and i just saw my friend on a hot pockets commercials.

2:47 Maybe i shouldn't have told him a bout my celibacy. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA.

2:53 Good thing you booted Diego out. She thinks she's Ray J's agent and she keeps bragging about how much she knows about R&B. RAY J isn't a real singer. COME ON.

2:57 Fettucini got booted out and was crying. HAHAAHHAHAHAA.

This season is going to be ggggggrrrrrrreaaaaaaaattttt :)

No comments: