Monday, November 16, 2009

WHO SMASHED THE HOMEY ???



11:01 Excuse youuuuuu how you gonna draw Ray J like a criminal? My baby is not a criminal! (OMG she acted like she was drawing a sketch for a broke ass "America's Most Wanted" episode)

11:03 "Broke ass" is the phrase of the night because now this show has turned into a broke ass "America's Best Dance Crew! Playa Please....or in spanish "jugador por favor"

11:05 One female is looking familiar ! Real familiar ! - (DJ DRE SINATRA re: One of the girls in the crew- uh oh i think he is the homey that got smashed!)

11:11 I hope that Luscious lied about being celibate cuz that would be awesome.

11:12 Like for serious I can't stand LaLa. She is a cow and the worst MTV vj in history/herstory.

11:13 EXTRA said they prayed before they went out on stage. She is going to fall from grace soon and it's going to be unforgettable. I can feel it.

11:13 Why does everyone hate STRIPPERS ????

11:15 Okay the blue team got BOOED. Sting Rays ? Lame ass name.

11:16 The editing between Luscious and the DJ is too much !!! I want to meet the editors of this program and give them a big hug.

11:20 It's a commercial and I am on the edge of my seat! What will happen between Luscious and Ray-J ??? Can he get over her smashing the homey??? Inquiring minds want to know!

11:21 Lala looks like someone but I can't put my finger on it. OKAY...wait I kinda got it. It's a mix between Raven Symone and one of the Sister, Sister twins. Something like that.

11:23 CALIENTE- ¿¿¿ porqué estás llorando ???? :-(

11:24 LUSCIOUS and PLATINUM are in my bathroom!

11:25 MZ BERRY- llllllaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy in red!

11:26 LAVA is a man-eater and man-beater !!! I can't wait for her to erupt !!!

11:27 I want to take them to the club. Something "urbanrific" !!!! - Ray J

11:28 LAVA is freakin' this dude like it's going out of style. This is sooooo not grown n' sexy.

11:29 Sleep with one eye open Ray-j because LAVA is insane. Now I am thinking she might be the DANGER of this house.

11:30 "Did LAVA just order me to stay in my room?? Like I am grounded ????"- Ray J

11:32 "The things I'm learnin', the got me concernin'" - (Lauren's take on Ray J's predicament)

11:34 "Why does every movie that takes place outside of NY have a bear in it?" - Lauren re: commercial for that new movie with SJP and Hugh Grant

11:35 "WANNA BE BAPTIZED" ????? - Ray J's line in the hot tub

11:36 "Fatal Attraction 2" starring LAVA !!!

11:38 Okay seriously LAVA needs to get MOLLY WHOPPED. She is a hot mess.

11:39 JUST RIGHT looks like a broke ass version of the platinum blonde chick in the "Big Poppa" video. You know who I am talking about? The one in the hot tub?

11:41 Do you know him?.......Do you KNOW him? ;-)

11:42 "He's my friend on Twitter" (LUSCIOUS regarding her relationship between Luscious and the DJ Dre Sinatra That's some bullshit and you know it!!!)

11:43 PLATINUM- you have known LUSCIOUS for like 2 days (max!!!). Why are you crying about how she smashed a homey and how this might affect her chances with RAY J???

11:49 WHAT IS CALIENTE (NOT) WEARING ????

11:50 Literally EXOTICA is wearing her underwear to the elimination ceremony.

11:51 Wait a minute? (PUN INTENDED....cuz that's a RAY J song)....are 2 girls going home tonight ??? DOUBLE THE CRYING !!!!

11:53 Okay this Subway commercial is creepy as all hell !!!

11:57 LAVA got kicked to the curb along with JUST RIGHT. Good riddance!

Jaguar is wearing red-lipstick with a black/white dress. It looks like a zebra got slaughtered.

11:58 "She's dressed like an 80s mob wife" - Lauren re: Luscious' outfit (I agree Lauren)

OMG can't wait till next week. Arrrrghhhh when is DANGER coming back ??? I can't wait to be trapped in the "DANGER ZONE".

No comments: