Sunday, November 15, 2009

TOUGH LOVE SEASON 2 (SEASON PREMIERE) !!!


OMG my roommate just told me that this episode is 1.5 hours !!


9:00 PM 20,000 women applied to this show !!!

9:01 OMG is Taylor back ??? To what do I owe this pleasure??

9:03 "Nobody knows single women like I do!" - Steve

9:03 How could you pick 8 women out of 20,000? That's quite a task.

9:04 OMG i noticed that Drew Barrymore is an executive producer of this. Good grief.

9:06 Rocky is a broke ass Joan Jett. And she has 32 ANIMALS at her house????
Oh this is going to be a hot tranny mess for sure.

9:09 Miss Gold Digger has an alias. London Dupris ??? Could your name be any faker ????

You should have named her Miss Thang! That would have been way cooler.

9:11 TEN WEEKS !!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

9:15 I hate these damn Nuva Ring commercials. So insulting.

9:17 They have to write down that they want in a man on a blow up doll. AWESOME.

9:20 Damn. Steve is schooling these chicks. WOW.

9:21 I am a gold digger ???? We are in a recession right now!!! (that was her retort !!! hahahaaha)

9:28 Oh for heavens sake he is calling their asses out in the middle of Universal Studios. He is cutthroat.

9:31 the MOST LOWEST self-esteem ??? I think you mean the LEAST ??? - Lauren (my housemate)

9:32 Get plastic surgery if you are not happy! You need to see Dr. Phil. Ummmm hello! Dr. Phil is not a plastic surgeon.

9:33 You see that much cake on your face then something is wrong. (so i guess less is more, when it comes to make-up)

9:36 OMG. New Project. Remake the film "Shock Corridor" with Steve Ward. SHOCK THERAPY!

9:38 "She looks just like that guy from Aerosmith...Steve Tyler"- Aaron (my housemate)

9:43 The flower on Angel's head is ridick.

9:45 Promise Ring ??? What am I - a Jonas Brother ???

9:47 All of Rocky's luggage was just a speaker.

9:49 Oh for heaven's sake I am so not over Rocky's rap. I thought that she was a broke ass Joan Jett, now she is a broke ass Eminem.

9:49 That elevator is GOING DOWN- TO UNEMPLOYMENT!! -Aaron (re: a commercial that i didn't see because i was typing)

9:52 Fill the emotional potholes in your life !!! That's deep !!!

9:57 It's not like we're going to the Waldorf.

9:59 I love how Steve is actually driving them to this speed dating thing. He is like their dad.

10:03 SPEED DATING !!!!! There were 32 flavors of deliciousness and i wanted to sample them all !!!

10:04 Kanisha looked like she was doing quality control on an assembly line !!!

10:05 I like your shirt. That's a tree !!!! Okay Captain Obvious!!

10:06 You have a John Deere tattoo on your ass. You are special !!!

10:07 You can't say Daddy to me - that turns me on !!!! - Rocky (OMG she is on crack)

10:08 ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW !!!!

10:13 You look beautiful. No- You look beautiful !!!

10:15 SSSSSUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE - one girl's response to dating a guy named Austin

10:16 She said her favorite place was VEGAS. (sigh)

10:18 SHE'S VERY VANILLA FOR A CHOCOLATE GIRL. (this show cracks me up!)

10:19 Would you like to date her??? Welll...I'd like her in a street fight!

"They can kick my ass in a K-mart parking lot !!!"- Rocky (Wow. she is getting more and more insane as the day goes on)

10:24 Kanisha (a.k.a. LONDON DUPRIS) was worse than Rocky. That's brutal.

10:27 "If you're not on board, get the hell off!"- Steve (i love how he is out for blood)

10:27 HEY WHORES !!! - Taylor (YEAH SHE IS BACK !!!)

10:28 "I shouldn't have to give you an electric shocks to make you a pleasant person!"- Steve (this quote only further confirms a remake of "Shock Corridor")

2 comments:

rosy marshal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

10:18 SHE'S VERY VANILLA FOR A CHOCOLATE GIRL.


um amazing.